About AC Marca
A Spanish international group that has 12 subsidiaries, more than 1.000 employees and a presence of its brands in more than 70 countries. In addition, it has 4 production plants in Spain and another three in France, Mexico and Czech Republic.
It began its activity in 1922 with the manufacture of domestic use dyes under the brand IBERIA, and over the years it has diversified its business areas, from Home Care to Personal Care, Adhesives and DIY and Pharmacy Dermocosmetics. It has well-known brands such as Sanytol, ALEX, Lactovit, Aftersun®, Ecran®, Giorgi or Ceys, which are market leaders in the segments in which they operate.
Since its beginning, they have been committed to caring for people, homes and the planet to be a benchmark in sustainable development, inspiring and generating a positive impact on the environment and society.
The Plan Care for Tomorrow 2030 is an ambitious commitment from the company, through which it is expected to be a motor of change to improve our future and that our planet.
Plan 2030: Our 3 strategic pillars
Respect and Care
Milestones achieved 2010-2020
- More than 80% of our packaging is already recyclable.
- Improvement of our product formulas to make them respectful with people and the environment while maintaining their effectiveness.
- 45% of CO2 emissions has been reduced, while production tons increased. Scope 1 and 2.
- 12% of water per ton of product manufactured has been saved thanks to improved efficiency in water use.
- Production plants have reduced 40% of waste generated amount.
- 100% of group’s brands are developing plans to boost responsible consumption actions among consumers.
Way to future: Our goals 2030
- Environtmentally friendy
- Circular economy
- Sustainable innovation
- Value for society & environment
-75% Carbon footprint
- Reduction emission of greenhouse gases
-25% Water use
- Water consumption per tn
-60% Waste generated
- Waste generated
100% Committed team
- Group of committed employees
100% Committed brands
- Brands committed to responsible behaviour
- Transparent communication with customers and suppliers